APPLICATION DEADLINE: HOURS: 5 hours/week
Sunday, Sept. 6* PAY RATE: $7.30/hr.
*Deadline may be extended if necessary.
• Assign call numbers and maintain files for new recordings.
• Special projects as needed.
• Ability to handle meticulous and detailed work independently and with accuracy. A short proofreading test will be given at time of interview.
• Good keyboarding skills (accuracy is more important than speed).
• Reliability and punctuality.
• Background in music highly desirable.
• Reading knowledge of foreign language desirable.
Submit application to the Conservatory Library Circulation Desk,
Attn. Phyllis Jones
PLEASE NOTE: Applications must include Conservatory Library Supplement to Application for Student Employment in order to be considered. Forms are available from the Conservatory Library Circulation Desk.
Oberlin College Library actively seeks a diverse student staff. Oberlin College is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.