Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Job Opening Reference Assistant – Conservatory Library (2 positions)
- Train for service at the Reference Desk
- Assist with preparation of local reference tools
- Develop your knowledge of library resources and music bibliography
- Financial Aid Eligibility Preferred
- Ability to work with people, to function effectively under pressure, and to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Willingness to continue learning and growing with the job and to accept increasing responsibility
- Reliability, punctuality, and a solid music background
Submit an application form (http://www.oberlin.edu/library/students/application.pdf)
Leave the application in the box marked “Completed Applications" at the Conservatory Library Circulation Desk.
Deadline: Sunday Dec 12, 2010
Paid training (two-hours per week) to begin February, and the pay rate is $7.50 per hour. Beginning fall semester, the position will be five hours per week. Contact Person: Kathy Abromeit, Public Services Librarian: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oberlin Conservatory Library actively seeks a diverse student staff. Oberlin College is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity employer.