To access the recordings:
- do an “author” search in OBIS for “Neumann Jazz Digital Audio Library” (or just click here)
- select the item you wish to hear
- click on the link for "Connect to this recording online (Firefox browser required)"
- login using your ObieID and password
- approve your computer's use of Flash and/or QuickTime
- enjoy the music!
We plan to digitize 5-10 additional LPs each week, so check OBIS regularly to access the newest material.
About the Collection
The initial portion of the Neumann Jazz Collection arrived at Oberlin in October 2011 (ca. 47,000 analog recordings and 145 linear feet of periodicals, concert programs, record catalogs, and sheet music). Inventories of the paper materials have now been completed, and audio materials will be made available on an ongoing basis through OBIS as they are inventoried. For more information on the collection, contact email@example.com.